Saturday, November 17, 2012

Welcome to the College of Food


Welcome to the College of Food blog. A blog that has been created so that I can share what I know and love about food as well as a place for others to share their food knowledge with me and the other followers. This blog will include articles about food and food related topics, recipes, food and product reviews, and anything else that is related to food. I have found recipe websites boring since I already have many cookbooks with recipes that I have never tried but have always wanted to try. As stated above this blog will have a variety of articles that I hope you all find interesting. I want this to be a community where everyone can share their opinions and knowledge. If anyone is interested in a topic just post a request and we will do our best to educate everyone on that topic.

As an introduction I am Dimitri and have been cooking and baking for as long as I can remember thanks to my stay at home mom. I love a large variety of food but my favorite cuisine is Italian. My time to cook and bake has disappeared since I started graduate school but am trying to make more time for some of my passions besides finance and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment